EXTREMEspec TDCI Puma
- High Quality Kevlar Friction Material
- High Torque Spring Centre Hub
- G90 High Temp Assembly Grease
- Updated 2.2 Genuine Concentric Slave Cylinder
- Original Factory Pedal Weight
If you have a 2.4l engine and have not changed to the updated release bearing/slave cylinder then you will need the follow bleed valve and adapter:
Kevlar clutches (Extreme-Spec) will require 1000 miles to ‘bed in’. Avoid harsh throttle openings and excess slipping of the clutch pedal should be avoided! During this time, the material has not reached its final quality, thus slipping can sometimes be expected, please reduce power if slipping occurs and continue to bed in correctly!