VNT EXTREMEspec TD5 Solid Mass Flywheel kit
Perfect for vehicles with a Stage3 map/ 550NM / 250 BHP (VNT turbo compatible)
- LOF HD Friction Material
- LOF Extra strong clutch cover
- 1x 3 stage pre-dampened sprung driven plate
- 1x LOF Solid flywheel
- 1x LOF TD5 Clutch cover
- 1x LOF EXTREMEspec HD Release bearing
- 1x G90 High Temp Assembly Grease
- 6x Clutch Cover Bolts
- 1x CNC Wire formed anti-rattle wire spring clip
- 1x CNC Wire formed Pushrod clip
- 1x Spigot bush OEM
- 1x Fork bush OEM
- 8x Flywheel bolts
- Pedal Weight no Heavier than original
LOF Clutches has worked to develop the best Solid Mass Flywheel kit for the Td5 Discovery and Defender. We have engineered this product to give no nasty vibration which is a first on the Land Rover Td5 market!
The LOF Solid mass flywheel kit has been in testing for the last 12 months before release, having being tested by some of the Uk and Europe’s most highly regarded Independent Land Rover Specialists, you can rest assured that this is the best solution on the market to fix a worn out Valeo dual mass flywheel!
What makes our Solid Mass Clutch kit so different?
- Our LOF flywheel is the exact same weight as the original Dual Mass Flywheel.
- The LOF Sprung centre has been designed to match the dampening as given by the original Valeo dual mass flywheel.
- LOF flywheel will allow the use of a standard length release bearing, including our EXTREMEspec heavy duty release bearing!
- This solid mass clutch kit uses our LOF Td5 clutch kit, giving you the highest quality components without compromise.
- Cheaper than a Valeo / LUK Dual mass flywheel
- More reliable than the original DMF / Lasts a lifetime!
We have tested these clutch kits using vehicles remapped by the following tuning companies, all with great success and widely accepted as the best solution by Land Rover re-mappers worldwide! ALIVE TUNING, STORM TUNING, EMPIRE TUNING, TD5 INSIDE
The EXTREMEspec – The Ultimate in Land Rover Clutches! This work of art will take everything you can throw at it, from big power to harsh conditions. Whether you’ve got a high power work monster to an all out race beast the EXTREMEspec will take everything you can put in front of it. Don’t be mistaken though, you’ll still have real driveability too. No bad behaviour just tough, unbeatable strength and reliability!